Sunday, October 18, 2009

Making The Turn

It feels like my cold is easing up a little. I may have actually slept a couple hours last night. Now my son has it. Sorry, Devin.

I tried to watch the MLB playoffs last night. I couldn't even make it through an inning. I hate it that I've lost interest in baseball. Ever since the 1994 strike, I have completely lost interest in the sport. It's not that I'm mad at them anymore; I simply cannot get into it. Why is that?

I think that in general, my love for sports has faded quite a bit in the last few years. Age? Maybe. I don't get all worked up when U of L loses, at least not like I used to. Why should I? Why should I care so much about them? They don't care about me. Don't even know me! Yet I swear my allegiance to some logo at some school.

No comments:

Post a Comment